The ULTIMATE Goal Setting Success Workshop

February 11, 2012 @ 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
Dublin Venue to be announced
Horizon Speakers
+353 1 676 1952

Discover How to Set, Plan and Achieve Your Goals in 2012…and for the Rest of Your Life!

A Half Day Intensive Workshop

A Must-go-to Event on Goal Setting & Achieving

  • Date: Saturday, 11th Feb 2012
  • Location: Dublin venue to be confirmed soon
  • Times: 09:30AM – 2.00PM
  • 1 Ticket Early Bird: €29.95
  • 2 Tickets Special OFFER Early Bird Rate: €50.00

Early Bird Rate Valid until 12 noon, Sat 4th Feb

What You Will Discover on The Day How To:

  • Why most New Year’s Resolutions don’t work & what to do about it!
  • Why 3% of Harvard MBAs Make 10 Times More than the other 97% combined
  • How to Circle the Wheel of Life to bridge the gap from where you are and where you want to be
  • How Gratitude can Transform your Life and even predict the future
  • The Life Success System That Can’t Fail…
  • Why your progress depends on you Being Unreasonable
  • How to use the Be-Do-Have Success Formula when setting your goals
  • How to turn your Dreams into Reality…all of the time
  • How to Produce, Direct and Star in the movie that is your life
  • The Power of Autosuggestion & Affirmations
  • How to Reframe your Goals to ensure you are focused on what you want and not what you don’t want
  • How to discover your Life Purpose…
  • How to write a Personal Mission Statement
  • How to write a Personal Development Plan
  • How to use the Time Management Matrix & The Rocks in the Jar methodology
  • How to write and Design a 1 Year Power Plan
  • How to Create a 30 Day Power Plan
  • How to use Time Blocking to increase your productivity
  • When and How to Delegate
  • Leverage – How to Create Success using Other Peoples Resources
  • Ways of accessing Other Peoples Resources.
  • The truth about False Productivity
  • How to Write a Stopping List!
  • The Gun-To-The-Head & Heart Attack Reality Check
  • The Key to Success in Just About Anything
  • New Beginnings: How to Start Over Again
  • The Zero-Based Thinking Technique
  • The 10 Minute Business Plan
  • Whether Staring a Business is Right for You!
  • 25 Great Questions to Ask Yourself
  • How to Avoid Being Dead at 40, Buried at 70!
  • Your Legacy!
Rating 3.00 out of 5

Speak Your Mind


Security Code: